“Eleven, Eleven, Eleven and…..,”
- Leaves have turned, and,
- Screams of touchdown are joined by the sounds of hat trick cheers and slam dunks, and,
- The weather is cool enough to enjoy a “cup-of-joe” outdoors, yet still warm enough to “catch some rays,”
Can November be far behind?
The arrival of the eleventh month means that the autumn hues will soon disappear, and the holiday season will quickly be upon us. If you have not already made your plans for quality time with your family, friends, the great outdoors, and all of what the region has to offer, you better get at that. To quote one of the area’s most famous individuals: “Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”
If you are wondering who said that you are missing the point. To be perfectly clear, the question is not “who said that” but rather “what are you going to do and who are you going to be going forward?”
While we are on the subject of “opportunities,” did you read the Benefit Fund’s October Newsletter? How about the October mailing that the Fund Office issued? No? Why not?
In any case, listed below is the list of the headlines and/or topics that you missed:
October newsletter headlines:
- October Newsletter - A Fest for your Mind
- You Had to Be There!
- Important Pension Fund Improvements for 2024.
Notices mailed in October:
- The Premium Assistance Under Medicaid and the Childrens Health Insurance Program (CHIP’s) notice.
- The notice about your prescription drug coverage and Medicare.
- The notice about coverage for breast reductions.
- The special enrollment provision notice.
- The right to receive a copy of the Plan’s notice of privacy practices notice.
- The Grandfathered status notice.
- The Summary of Benefits and Coverage notice
- Another summary of the upcoming 2024 improvements to the Pension Fund
- An interpretation of how the 2022 Inflation Reduction Act can financially affect in a positive way those Medicare eligible participants who take prescription medications.
- A HRA Benefit Credit program reminder/summary.
- Reminder notice of the participating Hospital Facilities contracted with the Health and Benefit Plan.
- Yet another coordination of benefits reminder notice.